1. I’m having trouble logging on to take my training. How do I log-in?
Follow the link to log-in provided in your “Welcome Email”. Please note, in this system, BOTH user name and password are case sensitive.
2. I forgot my password or login ID how do I get a reminder?
If you have received a reminder email simply open it up and find your ID, then follow the link to our training area login page, and click the “Forgot Your Password?” link shown below.
Follow the directions on-screen to reset your account password.
3. How long will it take before my login to the BrightFleet program is sent to me?
Your BrightFleet login and password will be delivered to you via email within 48 hours of your purchase.
4. I did not receive my login email for the BrightFleet program what should I do?
Please check your “spam” filters for these emails, and if they are there, please white-list the domains “brightfleet.com” and “alertdriving.com” to make sure future emails are not diverted. If you still do not receive your emails, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get logged in.
5. How long will the training content be available for my driver to complete the course?
Content in available for as long as it takes for your driver to complete their assigned training. Reminder emails will be sent on a periodic basis to alert the primary email with overdue lessons. Once completed and a passing grade is obtained the training content will be removed and no longer available.